Filezilla Free FTP
If you do not already have a copy of Filezilla Free FTP you may like to download it from their website here – filezilla-project.org.
It’s a free software and you may use it freely.
Please check that you download the appropriate file CLIENT version for your Operating System.
Now that you have successfully downloaded and installed the Filezilla software, you may launch it and connect to the web server.
At this point, you will need to know what are your FTP login credentials.
1) Host: FTP server that you are trying to connect to; usually will be www.yourdomain.com or ftp.yourdomain.com or even the server IP address.
2) Username: Login username which is given by us.
3) Password: Login password which is given by us.
4) Local site: The location of the directory on your local computer.
5) Filename: The location of the webfiles on your local computer.
6) Remote site: The location of the webfiles on the server.
7) Server/Local file: The status of the file transfer – upload/download.